In this period of unprecedented global health crisis, many questions arise regarding the coverage by your insurer in the event that you and/or your loved ones are affected. In case you’re living abroad, where health measures and medical facilities may differ from those in your home country, it may be even more stressful.
Whether you are in Switzerland or in any other country :
Opal Insurance covers you on all medical expenses related to Covid-19, whatever your place of residence.
In case of an emergency situation requiring repatriation to your country of origin, Opal Insurance covers all related expenses.
Here is a brief reminder of the measures aimed at curbing the epidemic, in Switzerland as elsewhere:
1. Wash your hands very regularly.
2. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue.
3. Greeting without shaking hands, avoiding hugs and kisses.
4. Use disposable tissues and discard them when you are finished.
5. Staying home as much as possible.
6. Avoiding contact with the most vulnerable people.
Detailed official informations about how to protect yourself and others.
In this difficult context, all our advisers are at your disposal 24/7 to answer all your questions/requests.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.